Who we are:
Koperasi Buddhisme Malaysia Berhad was registered on the 23rd January 1998 as a society with limited liability under the Cooperative Society Act 1993.
MBCS which has 912 members (Central) and 181 members (Penang) and 8 members (Perak) totaling 1101 members with a total share capital of RM205,460 as at 2016.
- Buddhist funeral;
- Buddhist pilgrimage;
- Charity luncheon for elderly individuals; and
- Property investments.
Building a platform with a very Noble Aims under the Bylaws for the Buddhists and non-Buddhists community to earn a living through right livelihood, and share the value of Dana to the needy at large addressing social issues related to birth, old age, sickness and death.
1. To encourage and support Buddhists to carry out socio-economic activities based on the Buddhist Principles of Right Livelihood. To this end we have planned projects such as Buddhist funeral services, elder care services, and stroke rehabilitation center for members and the public.
2. To encourage savings, co-operation and mutual help among members. MBCS Reward Program can arrange discount of essential goods and service for members, and encourage members to purchase from Buddhist members via its reward point redemption program.
3. To promote faith and right understanding of the Buddhas teaching such as organising pilgrimage tours to India, places of Buddhist interest both local and oversea, such as Thailand, Myanmar, China, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.
As a Buddhist organization, it is very important to be mindful that any business venture should be in line with Right Livelihood taught by the Buddha. Five kinds of trade forbidden are trade in arms, meat, poison, human beings and intoxicant.
MBCS shall apply Buddhist values and ethics to work harmoniously with wholesome motives and right purpose for the good of all.
For Charity, Funeral/Coffin Donation, you can donate to:
(1) ONLINE BANKING Public Bank
Account Name: KOPERASI BUDDHISME MALAYSIA BERHAD
Account Number: 3200197528
(2) E-WALLET (LINK TO DEBIT/CREDIT CARD) Scan MBCS Touch n Go or Boost E-wallet QRCode to Donate: Touch n Go/Wallet QRCode:
Donation receipt can be requested from Sis Linda at 016-3280719 or email@example.com by whatsapp/email.